A

I'm planning on treating myself to a classic car for my 50th birthday. Mid life crisis or a life times desire?

8 Sept 2013

The Reason for a second car

So we moved to Poland 2.5 years ago and drove our UK car here for a sort time. You're not able to  register or insure a RHD in Poland so we needed to sell it and buy a new car. I work from home so we needed a family car (for my wife & son)  a great reason to buy a second car for me. During our search for the family car I kept finding myself browsing the internet and always ending up on classic car pages. I did my best to persuade my wife to consider an old classic, there was no chance.
This was 18 months ago and a day doesn't go buy without a 10 minute fix hoping i'll find that deal of a life time.  A regular four sites are Allegro, eBay, Mobilede Carandclassic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment